Monday, January 24, 2011

only the third day


so it's already the 3rd day of college,
and this morning, i woke up super early just to go check at the office on my letter i send in
and NO i did not get an approval to change my class
after getting that news,
my tear literally trying to burst out my eyes,
but i had to held it in,
i told myself, JESMINE YOU CANT CY BECAUSE OF THIS
so the whole day i was too upset to enjoy college
did mathematic studies presentation
and i have another biology presentation tomorrow
oh and guess what?
i spend my break time all alone in the cafeteria
WHAT A COLLEGE LIFE RIGHT?!?!
just did biology notes and
sent in an email to the lecturer on the notes
it was suppose to be a group thing, but......*ask me what happen* personally

had my first LAN class and finally a friend i know,
SHU HUI! ! !
After LAN class, it started to rain heavily,
i was soaking wet and now i am having a massive headache and flu

having some city survival talk tomorrow at 2pm till 6pm

Its only the third day of college, and i am not liking it,
talking about my college life can make me tear-y

i shall try to love my class now, and just hope for the best
it's gonna be a tough year

No comments: