Thursday, January 6, 2011

incident which changes my life

went to the hospital with grandma yesterday, went into the room where she will be taking out her stitches. i as a good granddaughter went in and hold her hand to accompany her. when the nurse start taking it out..i was fine,looking at her taking it out, i thought it was okay for me.Suddenly my tummy feels fuzzy, vision got blurred and i suddenly feels dizzy. i told myself hang in there, few more stitches and it will be done. after that went out the room, ask my cousin where is the toilet, on the way there, i puke in my mouth. went to the toilet and wash up. this incident makes me wanna reconsider for the 723691468946215492560326542 times on what i wanna be when i grow up...that is the incident which change my life in 2011

No comments: