Saturday, January 22, 2011

college homework


haven been updating this site for a long time...
been coming home late night and i have no time to even open my laptop
busy doing what you ask?
cheerleading....
but it was all over today at usj19 de stadium (futsal court)
it was super tiring for me for one whole week..
catching up with training and college

so speaking about college,
i just submitted a letter about me wanting to change class with the same combination
and i will only know whether i am allow to change class
lets just hope for the best..
so classes have started, or maybe just my mathematic class
and we are given homework already...
wow on the second day of college, I HAVE HOMEWORK ALREADY! !
but oh well, at least i have internet with me,
so it's just one click away
example

this is one of the topic my group is suppose to present on Monday during class

i think i better head to my comfy bed now
tiring day

No comments: