Monday, January 24, 2011

happy day ♥


last night,
i got a knock on the door
*knock*knock*
me: "why the hell is my parent or brother knocking on the door at this hour"
*open the door*
i saw this big man standing infront of me,
i look up and
i got the shock of my life
baby boy was standing at the door looking at me,
OMG! !
and he bought me a new nike bottle just to make sure i drink water,
if you notice, i hate drinking water
oh and he also bought me flu medicine because i was having flu that night
let him in and i continue my movie,
talk to him alittle about college and off he went home cause its late

so sweet of him right?
and he manage to work together with my bro and parent to not tell me that his coming....


yes..
you are looking at my new timetable..
yes..
i manage to change class
and YES..
i manage to make some friends in that new class
and a bigger YES..
i am not spending my alone time anymore during break time




No comments: