Tuesday, January 11, 2011

home sweet home


i am back home from kota bharu, kelantan
went there for about a week to visit my grandma
she just finish her 4th operation on her leg,
on the wheel chair,
so i went back to visit her....
cousin brother came and pick me from the air port before he goes to work
so i just lepak whole day and do nothing much,
but it was great to see my cousins and grandma again
and my two cousin brother never fail to bring me out for supper
met some of their friends and they are hilarious peeps

to add on that, coincidence it was cousin birthday
so went back to bake her a birthday cake..
ok i shall let the picture do the talking




grandma on bed

and yes they are crazy like this

forgotten to rotate
opps




again...hehehe




and yes she is holding my ah boy

with grandma


love her so much that i will make her carry me


dinner when aunt and uncle went to some function


No comments: