Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010-2011♥


spend my new year eve with the family in the curve,
it was a family tradition which i made with my parent:
which is to spend my new year eve with them
*unless they don't want me anymore*
*unless i am married already*
*unless i am in oversea*
*terms and condition apply*

BEST FIREWORKS EVER

COLBY ODONIS WAS THERE TO PERFORM




mom

bro and dad

me and dad

mommy and daddy

us



dinner at
italiannise
(2010)



our tradition in the family to fine dine for new year dinner

mommy and papa
spend the first day of new year with him


and yes
my two best guy friends had left for national service just today
and i seriously miss them alot already
shall go visit them on sunday with the rest

julian

chen shen

well at least i get to spend the final day with them

shopping! !

this is the total cloths i bought since after SPM...
well there are some more but i had to wear them already

FINALLY! ! !
my shoe


so it is 2011 already
and a lot of things had happen....
well maybe this is how i should start my year...
lets just hope it gets better and better


No comments: