Saturday, July 31, 2010

dick the ball like this♥



dearest woke me at 6.30a.m and ask me to get ready
i told him to come and got me at 7.15a.m so he went back to sleep
the usual piggy boi

after dearest came and fetch me.we went to mamak bistro for breakfast
had the roti cheese the one promise me for

after that we went to school for the volley match...
once reach i started to warm up and

dearest broke his promise to teman me the whole day
and went out with kelvim kam and justin toh...
*boyfriend stealer*haha

we won sarina's match and lose to pui yi's team
but we made it to the next round due to our point system
and we successfully beat pauline's team
with john cramping magic
*my service was quite good..miss a few only man*
alvin the organizer of the whole liga

credit to the love one


we had friendly with the USJ4 guys
and OH BOY they're good

and now i have turn from a fair lady to a dark lady...
and a lots of injuries on my leg.


the games end at 3 plus and it was not the end of it..
the winners are yet to be determine.
will be having it during school hours

fetch john home and the whole way home he complain that his single and admiring me n sem


went to summit to met up with the rest and lapak around there
dearest was coughing all the way once he put his food in his mouth...
*heart pain*
went home in dearest own new car
SUZUKI VITARA
love the colour the dad put on it.

reach home, showered and straight fall flat on the chair,
parent woke me up to go for dinner in pyramid
went to get ready and off we go
but the jam was so bad that its till SS15 due to world stage concert in lagoon
so we went to empire
went to coffee bean to have free coffee and yogurt and went for dinner...

my face is so painful...SUNBURN!!!
will be doing mask to save it from the torture.





love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: