Saturday, July 24, 2010

my love for the day♥


went to McD for breakfast with the babyboy
studied Sejarah and teach him mathematics
breakfast with Mcd is the best man..
after that went to KFC for lunch
i haven eat KFC since my brother left for AUS
and we continue studying there..
never eat SNOWFLAKE with the ♥dearest
so about 3p.m we went to snowflake
but only ordered one bowl
we were too full from KFC

dearest fetch me back home
took a short nap until parent ask me to take JESPER out
he was so big that he make me trip over him and i fell straight onto the floor..
i swear it is hilarious.

went and fetch the brother from school
he went for INTERACT IU

and off we went for dinner in SUNWAY MENTARI
planning on the august holiday and my future.
veterinarian or orthodontist?
but the main point is
IM STARTING SAM AFTER SPM!!





today is the longest day i spent with you my love
24th JULY2010






love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: