Saturday, July 17, 2010

proud to be me



this is how i look after studying for such a long time
I've been studying the whole day and now I'm here blogging

half dead now and my mind is going..
sleep sue li sleep..

but my chemistry homework goes like
sue li finish this FINISH THIS


Im kinda proud with myself for finishing one whole sejarah in half a day.
well not thinking of how i miss my lunch
but I FINISH FORM 4 SEJARAH chapter 3...


imagine yourself sitting at this table studying from 11.00 a.m till 4.30 p.m
♥proud of myself



made ice cream to eat when I'm stress.
but its not ready yet.
so i should be able to eat it tonight when i study biology*maybe*



thinking whether i should go to the temple tomorrow
its been ages since i enter SJBA
..hhhmm...
missing those people who make me laugh for who know what reasons

love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: