Friday, July 16, 2010

life has been a bummer




I just cannot understand how someone who looks so innocent and nice be so bitchy and a total skank. And god I thought I've known her well

I'm constantly being fooled by the ppl I thought was truly nice to me all these years. Now I've to wake up and be more discerning about them


life has just been a bummer to me...
revisions are stacking up..
homeworks are like mountains and everything in life just pass by like a express train.
hoping that all the nightmares can just pass by like the wind in the winter day
and the lovely memories can just keep going on like a heartbeat that never dies off





apply for the school matriculation and i just found out that the syllabus is no BM..

i was like OMG!!
okay although I'm in Malysia
although i represented my class in syarahan during primary every year
but still BM?!?!?!?!


and NNNnOOOOO
kuansueli got MAAF.
and i was looking forward for it...
so mummy said since your not going NS
you can start your college in DECEMBER?!?!?!?


hey I need a rest man...haha..

hopefully i get to spend my after SPM time to the max man...






love story by,
xoxo

SUE

No comments: