Friday, July 23, 2010

its just like the wind♥

this week pass just like the wind
Sejarah is half done
additional mathematic is on the way
and I'm gonna touch my Biology soon


all my out door activities are stop by the parent*hint hint mom*
so now im only allow to go to tuition and everything to do with study
but the only thing they mind me doing is to study with my dearest.


luckily i am still allow to have my dance practice as for shoosh is gonna perform
on 7 AUGUST in Natasha's cousin wedding

♥shoosh



after 7th August i will be fully concentrating on my studies...
24 hour man
*hopefully ntg come up*

but i realize i can't study for that long
i will have headache which is so annoying
it limits me to study
*OMG*

when i started studying whole day this week
i keep getting this headache and my brain just can't work anymore
so i have to waste my time resting

and now i have tuituion on Sunday
Sunday is no more my resting
so....
with the help of the JUNK FOOD
i can bare the stress and all the knowledge till SPM ends




oh and the good news is that prom tabels are all book
just that there are some seat left so if anyone still interested in prom please do come and find me or huey yann




love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: