Thursday, August 5, 2010

school has been just school




volleyball ended with a magical touch
and tones of pain...




mommy went to the whare house sales and bought me loads of make-up stuff
cant wait till after SPM to use it..muahahhaha...





have been a tiring week this school week...
had an awfully painful week...
*you know what we are talking about ladies*
it was so pain that my face was pale and i had to go home..

my books aren't being friendly to me too.
Sejarah books are just giving me panic-attack
and my study mood is not even kicking in...
by now i should be half way done with all my syllabus

really hope that the

study mood will be starting on the 8th august..

so if u see a nerd walking with a book and glasses..please DO NOT DISTURB!!!
hope the study mood come just in time....

*pray hard*

i wanna get good result for my trial!!!!

*hoping not to use leaks*

so if u see me online please give me a knock in my head with a book!!!

seriously need to go to the north pole and come back b4 23th december 2010




SPM only for 9 days and my last paper is BIOLOGY!!!
which is on the 8th december 2010...
so anyone wanna join me for slimming session aka exercise session..please call me..




love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: