Saturday, August 14, 2010

♥what is the love life?♥


sometimes i wonder why can other boyfriends be so sweet and teman the girlfriend
whenever and wherever
well...i guess it's because that the boyfriend is romantic?!?!?
or because the boyfriend is sweet?
or because the boyfriend is trying to buy love from the girl...
sometimes parent is the problem?!?!
muahhahaha
well my parent is strict when it comes to LOVE
well parent will be parent
and all they do is to protect you???
hhmmmm..
still wondering about that point....
well i notice that my love life is kinda not that lovey
maybe it's because im too old fashion
*blame the parent*
well..i've seen boyfriend going out with for family dinner when they are just together for a few months
i've seen boyfriends going all the way to look for the girlfriend just because the girlfriend is alone and have no transport
i've seen boyfriend walking all the way to the girlfriends house just because the girl is alone in the house
i've seen boyfriend going to the girlfriend house when the girl just have flu or slight fever


well all this haven happen to me cause of few reason
but i understand all of it
i think you guys reading this will think that me and my boyfriend isn't sweet or love-y
but is this how love is shown??hhmmm
is this what the boyfriend are for??
hhmm...
i still wonder
although my boyfriend doesn't have the ability to do this or is not allow to do this after he know that my parent is strict...
i'll still love him for who he really is around me
and i can act myself around him
and just be myself and not act cute
or always check whether my hair is in place 24-7
he just likes me the way i am
when i tied my hair up like a ah po
he said that i look funny..
and will just keep laughing
he always let me whack him all i want
*you have to imagine how pain is it*
**please ask my friends..they know how it feel**
but my dearest one just let me whack him
although his not a rich or smart or handsome boyfriend
but is that very very important in a relationship??
well i feel if the boyfriend is just with you for who you are and for how you are
i think that is LOVE
well..my parent always ask me to look for a better one..hhmmm....
why didn't you get marry to a millionaire??
because love is something that you cant explain
is someone that you accept because you feel comfortable around him
although you get into fights
but for me wen we fight we understand each other more..
isn't this how it suppose to be??

well i have nothing much to say already...
this is how my love life is..
and it is still being written............................


I LOVE YOU LEE YUN SEM






love story by,
xoxo
SUE

No comments: