Tuesday, June 15, 2010

to do list

life is just full of amusement...
things need to b done
and thing need to over see




now i'm done with TDC12

next on my to do list for this holiday is
TO CLEAN MY ROOM
wow..i took 2 days to do it..hehe..
with the help of my grandma mate...
thank you kak...<3


now next is to pass my driving licence...
i'm so scare that i'll fail....
my dad is always complaining on the way i drives...
really hope i can pass it and get my licence...


after that on my holiday to do list is to....
ENJOY WHILE I CAN!!!
just in another few more days(less than one week)
i have to be serious in studies..
with the help of my dear<3 reminder to study everyday..
i need to work hard to get what i want..



come on sue li
"nothing is IMPOSSIBLE,
even the word itself says
IM POSSIBLE"

No comments: