Thursday, June 17, 2010

i'm sorry

holidays is just going by my like just like a blink..
and in two more days it will be my last relaxing holiday in my high school life...
OMG
my blood are rushing up my brain....
leading me to pure pressure..
okay..
now i have to be very organize to get what i want..
study constantly..
play*no more*
people please remind me of this..study and no play..♥
organize my life is all i need to do now for the next 7 more months...
then i can leave my high school life behind and continue with my lovely relaxing college life..
*this is what i think so*


okay tomorrow hopefully my uncle♥ from Indonesia brought back his old laptop
and pass it over

♥ darling i'm sorry for all that i said to them..
i'm sorry that my mouth is so useless.
and i'm sorry that i'm such a useless girlfriend ♥



love letter by
xoxo,
sue ♥

No comments: