Monday, June 21, 2010

love story still being written



♥♥♥♥♥

back from granma house
watch the movie : the sassy girl...
very inspiring and romantic...
missing dearest while watching it



♥♥♥♥♥


dear and i had been together since last year.
7th of march was the day
2009 was the year..
it was night time in pyramid
and he asked me..
and i agree
his been chasing after me for a very long time
since the day we broke..
if i'm not wrong its about 8 months ++
he never stop loving me and caring for me...
dear im here to say how much u mean to me n how much
i love you
although your not that guy which is romantic, smart and all perfect
thats what makes me love you..
just for who you are..
like how you love me for who i really am..
i can admit that no one has seen my true colour except him..
i can share all secrets with him and he will not spill it out..
he can bare with me through high n low and never complains...
he can stand my temper and never flows away...
that is why his my dearest..
this is why
i ♥ you so much
lee yun sem

this was the day we got together

and we still remain as one




love story by,
xoxo
sue...
and its still being written

No comments: