Tuesday, June 22, 2010

disappointment


getting back almost all my result
although it's like 60 and above for all..
but it doesn't satisfied me..
not sure why
maybe its because i had a few peek of the test paper
before exam..
but still..haix..will work hard for the next exam
which i heard is in august and my school is not gonna use the paper from JPS
but making their own paper and give us the JPS paper as an exercise..
so leaks are useless to me now..

there are so many project on my list to be done by this week but nothing is being done
shea wen will be coming our tonight to finish up
our sivik and add math project which is due on friday
you will be thinking SIVIK FOLIO?!!@#
yes..there's only one person in my class which passed up and teacher is very disappointed in us...
so me and shea wen will do the project and hand it up..*so sweet*

now i have to finish up my chemistry to get my paper back
and today was suppose to be a physic day but i ended up doing chemistry the whole day
hhmm....
this weekend is a busy want
having weekly study group with the gang and having my CAMP reunion at night...
need some rest people..



love letter by,
xoxo,
sue


No comments: