Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the future ♥


shea wen
is here
doing our projects *sivik and hopefully additional mathematic*
she talks to herself because i'm ignoring her to get mine done first and get some beauty sleep..
we ate alot of junk food..
it's not the first for me but its for her...
i realize that i eat a lot and i grow thinner...
loads of laugh and it's been long since i have a sleepover....
miss those days

while doing my sivik folio.
it makes me start thinking of my future.
should i really study veterinary??
or should i just be a groomer..
but i like pets
both job have contact with pets...
then on finance wise, it's better for vet but groomer to earns lots too..
and am i gonna study oversea???
then what happens to me n dear??
i know we still can be together.
but i don't get to see him already...
lots of future plans going through my head..
loads of vision passing through my eyes

undone work: additional mathematic and NIE

baby you are asleep now..i had try my best to tuck you in your bed and try to keep you warm
make some space for me to enter the big blanky i made just for us




love story by,
xoxo,
sue

No comments: