Thursday, June 3, 2010

holiday fever






EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!
now i got my holiday time table start
MON:.......
TUES:......
WED:......
THRUS:.....
FRI:......
SAT:.....
SUN:....
OMG THERE"S NO TIME FOR STUDIES???
oh ya..holiday is use for relaxing..hahaha....
i hope i gt time slot for going out with <3> and the gang...
haix
oh well...

i bought 3 dress at romp that day in mid valley when realizing stress with the family


*hope can go to the dinner on that night*pray hard for me people



this is was my little puppy...
and now his like not a puppy anymore...
super huge and waiting to bring him out so that he can drag me in the streets




went meeting with the empire gallery manager on the venue of our SMKSU prom2010...
everything is going down smoothly...
now we need to decide on the date to get everything moving...

so SMKSU peeps please go to my facebook and vote by saturday

No comments: