Wednesday, October 6, 2010

me new love


okay...officially showing off my new camera for the first time.....
its weird that i haven flood it with my ss pictures yet..
even dearest and daddy says so..
they always ask me whether i finish using the 4 gb...
hehe

bought it in a point redemption of CIMB bank..
went midvalley that morning and ya....wanted a itouch but
KABOOM exchange points for a new hair dryer, a new laptop mouse and a new camera

we only need to pay rm200 plus for the whole camera after minus-ing the points
and the offer was we get 2 battery, 2 gb memory card(i exchange for a 4gb)
2 gym-like bag and small towel
and it was hot red
so it was 100% worth what we are paying for...
thank daddy....
i will get good result so that you can buy me a iTouch











love story by,
xoxo
SUE


No comments: