Thursday, October 7, 2010

end of trials...beginning of spm




the new time table which i will only start sticking on the wall 2 days from now






okay i am finally done with my last trials...
and now the only high school exam that await me is SPM
my sejarah replacement came in and joke with us saying SPM is
sijil percintaan malaysia
and STPM is
sijil tunggu perkahwinaan malaysia

WTH RIGHT!


okay so now before i start my 100% study for spm a girl have to rest
so i am taking a 2 days off before starting with all the book s again..
so mean i have to force myself to study for 45 more days
and that's it

i can use any help i can
so lisa ask me to tutor her on her add math..so on this coming monday
we will be going to empire to study..hehe....
first time tutoring someone i barely know..


tearing this down now




love story by,
xoxo,
SUE

No comments: