Thursday, October 7, 2010

when i see others
i wish we were like them..
but i never really see the real us
i always envy others and not appreciate the ones beside me
i am just me and i really hope u love me for me and all my flaws
no body is perfect..
i rather get hurt and not letting you get hurt...
we use to be so loving and now we are just like all other couples...
fighting and getting over it
but i am lucky to have u...we are lucky to have us
we trust each other and not jump into conclusion
not bringing up the sad things and always laugh at the moments after that
i really love how we are and i don't wanna change anything...
we made our mistake when we were in form2
and both of us know that was a silly mistake
now we are in a new story and we are happy writing it together.
i really cant imagine what would life be if we never happen..
i cant imagine what type of person will both of us be


i am sorry for those times when i stress u up until u cant stand it
i am sorry for those time when i get emo at you for little things
i am sorry to always show my "xiao jie pi qi" to you
i am thankful that you are still here by my side....




i love you lee yun sem
happy 19month anniversary

No comments: