Sunday, October 10, 2010

last blog post before spm


okay..today marks the end of my blogging days till after SPM..
this is what i've been doing since after trials....
play, shop, online, tv and everything but BOOKS...
will be study 100% when the sun rise tomorrow...

do wish me luck in twitter for my spm
i will be visiting my twitter although it's still spm..sorry..
oh plus my bb is coming back tomorrow after he enter the "CLINIC"
hehe...
well i hope i dont get stress during preparation
if u care to help me in my studies do text or tweet me


oh and the high waist skirt u see in the picture below...
its from my brother in aus...
and the size fits just nice....
although its XXS but told u i am small in size...

see you guys after spm...
and i promise i will blog regularly..












i will miss you guys...
dont miss me..
*wink*wink*




love story by,
XOXO,
SUE




No comments: