Tuesday, April 14, 2009

worse day ever/

let me tell u an experience i cant 4get...what stressnes can lead to...
the week started badly(13 april 09)..monday went to school.had tummyache..it was freaking pain.after when n rest in PBSM room.ate "hoong sa wan" got there are air in my tummy...*sob*super pain okay...OMG...feel lkke crying..slept for awhile in the room.my fren kitt mun n sze ling slept on the table while i sleep on the bed provided..hehe..(of cuz i dust it 1st)hehe..after that the pain doesnt go away/it love me so much...lolz...my fren say i cant stay in PBSM room for to long...the max is one period.so i went back class without feeling any better..then when i entered class..i feel like vomiting..i told hui yinh then she went n help me buy water.then i told her i need to rest in PBSM room agn.then pei nee came n jaga me..at that time..i felt like vomitting..seriusly..so i ask pei nee.she say u either drink gassy drink o eat sweet.so she went n buy sweet frm the canteen for me..i ate the 1st one..then i run to the mini sink in the room n stand there..getting ready to puik..but i felt better..sort off..then i ate the sencong sweet..i rush back to the sink band n**&@%^#@&i vomitted..omg...it dam touturing..haiz..then i sleep a while till 1p.m.then i went back to class....when i was walking back to class..i felt dizzy n had ears block...when to the toilet to wash my face...n guess what???i vomit agn...as there is ntg to vomit anymore i vimited all the water..n my face turn pucat...this was my worse day ever....OMG....n the pain stoped totally the next day afternoon.imagine how i sleep at nite...haiz...

No comments: