Thursday, April 9, 2009

tuitionSS....

well..been looking for tution this whole week..to chase up with all my science subect..almost everyday..my frens will get a question from me...:"do u knw where to take physic tuition???chemistry tuition???bm tuition???"o"where do u go for tuition??good arh..can understand??"

well..2day i went for my 1st physic tuition..was super blurr...cuz teacher started teaching momentum..and my slowpoke school teacher is just at velocity time graph...haiz..*stress*2day my chem teacher teach chemical formula thingy i didnt understand..then i got stres**and started shouting at every1 that talk to me..thosand apologise for that...same goes for add math.,hehe..lucky i got a few fren like SHEW WEN...HUEY YANN...KITT MUN...to help me...thank ppl...hehe..


well off to study ald..let the nerd reveil...

**jus realise sej exam till chap4...n teacher is only finishin chap2...**add math till chap6...teacher teaching quadratic funstion only...***



gona release stress this saturday nite..at leo or day...hehe

No comments: