Friday, April 10, 2009

weekends...

well..got pissed a few times 2day...1st for add math then for chemistry....add math made me seriusly piss..my fren was scare to ask me y...hehe...hui xiang was sitting neat to me..he knws that i was piss..so he was praying that i didnt wack him.since every1 knw that i wack ppl like a guy..hehe..

weekend are here...2molo there's Leo ir day..yay..yay..hehe...2day after school,hui ying goin shopping for dress for the event..they say there 70% off..OMG!!!.wanted to go..but know that my parent willn't allow..so didnt waste enery n time asking them..oh well...jus gona put on something semi-formal..hehe..mayb a mini skirt n a nice top??hhmm...

my darling coming over 2nite..for a sleover..to catch up with our gossip story..
-dont ask y are v in lady look...jus finish photo shot on klang...-
hehe...2molo there trainin in school..long time didnt attend training ad..cuz was busy on last few saturday...(shea wen dun blame me..was busy)...hehe...sunday..4.30...have to go MPSJ to train running for sport day which will be on next sunday...since sport day is on sunday..monday is HOLIDAY!!!!!hehe...get to rest a day...

No comments: