Thursday, April 2, 2009

........

<>
nerd sue li is back....
well 1st term holidays are over is time to hit the books and start studying for midyear..wow..i cant believe im saying that....well...mayb after 11april..havin performance on that day..guess what..even i cnt believe im performing that...SALSA people SALSA!!!!OMG....no time for practice...the event is next week..and we are gona start our 1st practise like 2molo...haiz...tension...feel all the persure around me...
HELP me!!!!!
went looking for tuition for my chem and physic,,
john came to me and shit bout his tuition that he understand everything the teacher teach him ystd when he went for the tuition..then he teach me..because i dont understand too...hehe..took the number frm harshsimran...and gona call the teacher 2molo....well...now is down to physic...any suggestion ppl???hehe...
off to start studying ald.

No comments: