Friday, January 1, 2010

school year

well school starting in another 2 more days..
OMGOMGOMG!!!
back to the normal torturing life i guess...
books....tuitions...more books..more tuition...
plus having spm this year...
OMG THIS YEAR!!!
thinking of it makes my heart stop for few second...
thinking of it makes my eye go goo goo for a few second...
thinking of it makes my brain freeze for one minute....
thinking of it make my body soft for a few minutes...
thinking of it makes my mind stress for the whole entire year!!!!
i need to start studying..i want to start studying...i can start studying..but where do i start??
OMGOMGOMG
this word is going on in my head for a few nites...cant get some nite rest...
this is the worst when u don't get ur nite rest..
you get easily pist at someone enchantingly....




well now i have an extra men living under the same roof with me
its my cousin from kelantan....
his gonna study in inti..and our house is the nearest to his college
by saving cost of living..his staying with us...
under my parent care...
oh no..u would not like that....
it fun and unfun at the same time....haha



so everyone...
its a new year...with new style...
and new life..and mayb some new friends...
hopefully there's no new boyfriend/girlfriends



and darling i will be with you all the way till the end of the road.....
nothing to worry about..
we will support each other no matter
what and where the road takes us

No comments: