Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

happy 2010 people.....went to curve with the parent...younger bro..and my aunt from kelantan...
i think its her 1st time going countdown....went out with the family and rejected all the dates with the friends..i think celebrating with the family is more important than friends....being there with the family when the time ends and the start of the new beginning its just wonderful and words cant explain it.

the best couple ever...*seriously*my lovers...although sometime....OKAY most of the time i can make them go crazy..but hey...i make u guys laugh the most k...hehe...i am the child who make u guys worried the less rite??/hehe
the girl power of my life..always there for me no matter what..<3>
so many people....dun knw what or whoever the singer was...we were just waiting for the fireworks....wait till my leg was gonna putus...
aunt looking bluurr and didnt exactly get when i say take picture..haha..
omg did u all see the moon that night..it was like super round..too bad there was no star around...i would love to see a billion stars in the sky and make pictures out of them...hopefully the bf could bring me out camping in the forest and i could see the stars..but that time i will wait...cause now its time to study for spm...*sign*

ikea mini trolley that me and my brothers use to play with..missing the moments...*haix*

outfit for the last day of the year...
make up for the face...
lips<3
and lastly the eye

grew up from the little girl i was...
and turn in to
TEENAGER...


TO THE PARENTS
well mummy...daddy..i am form5 now..and im sitting for spm this year..
im gonna try my best this whole year..and not let u guys worried bout me....
i will try to target high for myself and actually try to scaore straight A for you all..
and most importand i'll do it for myself...for my future....
and bout getting a rich husband..i dont think i can do that..
but i'll find a husband that love me for who i am and for what i do best.....


TO THE BOYFRIEND
thankx for being there for me no matter what...
i turn to you with all my problems and u will try to solve them no matter what it takes
when im stress you are always there for me...
because you know what will happen when stress strikes me...
u will get jealous when guys gets near me..but u dont complain....
but i am sorry for everything that i did that hurt you , dear...
i know that 2010 is gonna be a tougher year for us...
but i know we will go through it all together...
i love you....


TO MY DARLING FRIEND
i don't think i have a true friend....
i know you think that we are the bestest friend but when the year comes to an end..
i dont reallly know you any more....maybe its me....or maybe it you...
but no matter what i'll love you the way you are...


MY FRIENDS
i love you for being there for me and always making me laugh....
but this year classmate of 5 sigma...please take everything seriously...it the last year of the school life...enjoy it must make it the best out of it.....




and lastly NOTE TO SELF...
make the last year of school days memorable and meaningful...
play when time comes...
but do study when its time to study....
no matter what you do...
do think twice and and one more time before taking any move....
its spm year and please be serious in your studies because its very important....
and it's the step to your future....
love yourself...
and also love your loves ones....
<3


No comments: