Saturday, January 30, 2010

living life

back from tuition...
watching movie on pps
cousin's laptop.....since there's wireless unlimited internet in my house
and my cousin is staying currently im my house therefore there is an extra comp in the house
boyfee said he want to drop by and pass me last year chirstmas present he bought for me
but his going his aunty at Puchong like every Saturday to study since his cousin is all smart
the aunty is like a teacher...
so his studying and all just for me....
so sweet right.....
his studying for our future...he doesn't want to let me down though
i know people thinks that is too early to talk about that....
but still....hehe...
his just so sweet
i hope he doesn't wast his time studying and no result is seen...
STUDY HARD
GOOD LUCK DEAR!!!!
love you so much for who you are and what you've become....
sorry if i've not be there for you
busy with all tuition and all....
sorry baby....
will be going shopping with the family tomorrow..1utama is the place

No comments: