Friday, October 23, 2009

messyroom, messy life

this morning woke up late and ponteng school..
well no point going school to get back my result right??
hehe..i don't want my result back..
woke up ate 4 slice of bread...
super full..then watch tv..woke up and had a plan to clean my messy little room.
*took picture of how messy it is* but i cant find the nokia phone cable
after watching tv..started cleaning my room..all by myself...
its super messy man..first i clear my study table which is stack up with hundreds of books..
then i started shifting tables..bed..cupboard..alone..
ask my mom to help me carry my heavy cupboard and end up kena scolding for who knows what reason..
then after that change cupboard with brother..clean here clean there without time stopping it's ald 4. and i haven taken my lunch...
quickly went down ate hotdog and went up cleaning again...
afraid there is no place for me to sleep tonight..
there are thousand of revision book in my room..
and i just stack it up because there is not much time left...
my popiah is downstair waiting for me..
and im getting tired..clean my dressing room..clear my shirts and my bed..
went down and enjoy the popiah mommy made and some refreshing pepsi...
and now im here blogging..
got a msg from ching
asking me to go YSG because sonia and anne will be coming..
so i'll be going there later to meet up with them..
2molo plans is going temple in the afternoon..having a party there and after that rush to MPSJ for volley training..
there's been a lot of drama since i join the team..
they should change the name to volley(drama) team...
hehe.*inside joke*
im so sweaty and will be showering later..
pictures will be uploaded soon

No comments: