Wednesday, October 7, 2009

exam week

last week have been a scary..stressing....dying exam week for us SMKSU form4 students..
all the book are everywhere..as for me..
i had cried a few...
i repeat myself A FEW buckets of tears just for this year end exam...
but luckily u were there for me..
thnkx a bunch...
now due to the PMR test my exam have to be hold on until its over..but after PMR..its back to studying for only like @$%!^*@%
2 more days of exam???!!!
haha
cant wait to be free from this
plans all planned...
.......shopping.......
.......moviesss.....
....skating......
....boling....
.....and LAGOON......hope mummy let...>.<

before exam week...
went to cameron with the family to enjoy...haix...
so relaxing and freaking cold...
ate lots of straberries and also gave my grandma a surprise birthday
since the whole family was there...
pictures on it will be downloaded soon..
cant seem to find the cable to my phone...
have u seen it???

will update more on the blog after my exams..
cya...
and dont miss me

No comments: