Thursday, October 8, 2009

you are the one

written just for you<3

having you in my life is all i ever want. u were there for me no matter what..
we will go through everything..


u'll hold my hand through out the years and never let it go.
after being with you i could not ask more.

when i am down you are the one who is there to lend me a hand...
a shoulder
you will make be rise and shine

you are the only one that can make me laugh when im crying out my tears when i feel like giving up you are the one to support me and help me through it all..

although you cant help me in studies..
you will try your very best to make everything feels right...


you will try your best to even bring the rainbow down for me

being with you is my luckiest and happiest day of my life..

without you i dont even know of im still alive...
when i think of "giving up" you will try your very best to stop me...

when i could not see you.when there is something happening to us...
i cant stop my feeling and just cry and hope that you will be next to be trough it all..

i dont knw how am i ever gonna repay you.. i only have 3 words for you

I LOVE YOU <3

No comments: