Monday, December 27, 2010

resolutionsss ♥♥♥

since everyone is making resolutions..i should too


1) first thing first: i think i should have a fresh start, since so many things had happen in 2010. all the ups and downs, i hope i get over with it and just go on with life.

2) so it's my first year in college: really hope i can fit into the right possey?? get good greds..okay maybe not good greds but excellent greds, since i have i big life ahead and i dont think i can even slack in my studies.lets hope college is good for me..hoping for a scholarship to uni, its either INDIA or AUS.aus is only if i get a scholarship..

3) okay..by now i think everyone knows that i have a boyfriend already who goes by the name LEE YUN SEM ..it will be our 2 years anniversary soon already. time flies hey?@?
well, i really hope 2011 will be a good year to us.i know many things will change, me going college, you working and studying. just really hope that everything change for the best and not our relationship. remember this baby boy: i love you for who you are and i will be here for you when you need me.

4) family: i shall say sorry for all that i have done, all the wrong things and decision that i have made which made you guys go all angry and start scolding me. really sorry lets hope we can stay out of all the quarrellings and all the disagreement. i know everything you do for me is for my own good, but sometimes a girl got to do what a girl do. mommy and daddy, i am a grown girl who i think is mature enough for both of you to not worry so much. i know i have been taught in the best way you guys provide for me, so dont worry about me, kor is in aussie and his doing fine there. I;m going to college already..not to worry about me..maybe you can worry about your small little son which brings problem and headache.
love you guys loads

5) what i plan to do: hhmmmm. maybe organize at least 2 trips for the youth section in SJBA. excel in my college curriculum and hopefully it can help me in getting a scholarship?? lets hope for the best

6) friends: oh where do i start?? don't really have much of them, first is because i don't really hang out with people, then there was spm, so i start cancelling on them and they just flow away? oh well high school is over, now is college, lets hope i have good friends in college...

7) okay..this is all i can think of, so shall update more later

No comments: