Wednesday, December 8, 2010

life of a SPM-er



well since i was in a rush to blog just now so that i can watch GG(season2),
didn't really tell you how was the experience going over SPM?>.<
well spm to me was actually not that scary as like others.
maybe its because i started revising earlier like seriously.
After the last trials, I band myself from bloggin,facebook and also twitter.
When john actually ask me how long i studied per day..
i started to count and when i total it up.it is like freaking 13 hours perday.
Can you imagine yourself spending 13 hours studying?
wakeup-breakfast-study-lunch-study-dinner-study-sleep.
This was my routine for like more than one month.
oh to add on that i fainted when i was studying in my parent room one morning..
Can prove to you with the scar on my right hand.
well i was pathetically called a crazy women.
Negging from john, huey yann and not forgetting dearest.
So after the day i fainted, dearest set a sleeping time for me which is 11p.m.
so from that day I will receive a message at 11p.m from dearest to sleep.
well i did go out to relax
went out with dearest and his cousins and friends for fine dining.
funniest dinner ever
meet a new friend.
we will be going iCity after she finish her A-level test tomorrow.

As spm come nearer, had more study group with the gang
(yann,chenshen,juls and dearest) had study group
which leads to sleepovers in each other house.
We will study untill 4 or 5 in the morning and go to bed to get up at 8 to study again.
WELL lets just hope all this effort gives good result.

During spm i actually went on facebook to check and update my status.
giving countdown to the non-spm people.
During SPM i was not that scare,
people tells me that i was not scare cause i was kinda prepared already
not really sure about that
only felt the pressure on the last paper*noideawhy*
well as usual SPM has tips and spotted question
my advice dont depend on them especially for sejarah.
OKAY maybe some other subject you might wanna pay more attention to the tips
but do prepare yourself one week before spm

if you want some advice from me?
1) do not use leaks during trial: you will not know your level *experience*
2) do not start last minute(3 weeks): this is so that you can finish your syllabus in time
3) do have a balanced lifestyle:this is to ensure you do not spend 13 hours on studying and end up fainting
4) do get yourself organize and have a timetable and FOLLOW IT
5) have study group with higher standard people: so that you have a good example and your friends can help you



No comments: