Saturday, September 4, 2010

best part about SPM♥

today seminar in INTI was a blast..
now i know the technique to answer physic
tomorrow is chem and biology
bought the book the lecturer wrote himself
will do it soon
but add math is not being friendly to me..
feel like killing myself and stuffing the whole book into my brain
did my holiday schedule and looks like it's not a successful want
OHMYGOSH
need someone to force me to study man
this is all the book i have to finish man...*faint*



oh oh best part about SPM is that the reward i get if i get how many A's
dad promises are as follow
8A's---ITOUCH
9A's---IPad

uncles promise are as follow
7A's--- IPhone
*but mostly i willn't let him buy me that*
**plus his the one that gave me this laptop**
***good enough man***


if you were me.what else can you ask for?
plus brother Blackberry from AUSSI is coming over soon
means new phone for me ald...
can life get any better??
YES!!IT BETTER BE

had a great chat with the parent about DEAREST
hhmmm...







love story by,
xoxo♥
SUE


No comments: