Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18THM anni






gym yesterday was great..
did load of work out
thank to dearest
who came and fetch me at 8 and off we go...
wow..fell in love with the toilet
*mirrors and hair dryer*
celebrity fitness is so much better than fitness first
they even provide us with big and small towel
I was amaze with the stamina i still have after ages of not working out
ran for 10 min plus..wow...
for the next trip.will aim for a higher one

after gym, went to eat breakfast in parade....
always having troubles looking for a place to eat
had breakfast at shihlin
the food there is totally worth it
it was time to fetch his little brother in lick hung
my primary school....
everything has change since the principal has change....
well i heard from dearest saying that the guy principal has change to a girl principal

hhmm......

after that dearest fetch me home and gave me my anni prezzie..
a cute little cup as a reminder for me to drink water..
*heart melt*






dearest one...yummy


mine
lick hung

the gift of 18thM anni







love story by,
xoxo
♥,
SUE


No comments: