Wednesday, March 10, 2010

its finally over..and something wonderful is rising from the mountain


well well..
march test is finally over..
all the alarms that rang and shouting
:"WAKE UP AND STUDY GIRL!!!"
at 3,4,5 in the morning is finally over
now gonna be busy with some moral chant and cheer competition..which is on friday

so to update on my life..
.
went lagoon with my aunt and cousin.
and on that sunday my family threw me a surprise party.
it was 1 week before my real birthday...
*loves them lots*
on my birthday..i was so grand that it was a holiday..*perasan*hehe
went out with the boyfee and friends..

super big ok

specially just for me

shea wen



it yann ming pau and not forgetting me
my loves

bbf

FOREVER21

the guys

dinner at BBQ PLAZA

us <3

<3

this is what he gave me for my birthday...*sweet*
thanks to the all my friend that celebrated with meXD
and you know this birthday means so much to me.
i had 3 cakes for this birthday..
there's one more cake..
but didnt took a pic of it..

GREATEST NEWS!!!!
guess who join the family on the 7th march

its so cute...
ITS JESPER!!!


grandpa birthday
this are all my cousin except for nic which is in indonesia
all four daughters and all four son in law
*one more uncle is missing*



well today after my march test..
boyfee.yann and ming come over for a movie....



and now im getting ready for my undang test..
parent bugging me to drive to tuition my own...










HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY BOY!!!!<3
it was 7th march and the next day was exam...
too bad we cant celebrate our anni..
i love you so much and i cant express my love for you in words
you are my everything
and i know that we can go through ups and downs together.
I LOVE YOU LEE YUN SEM

No comments: