Sunday, March 14, 2010

better luck next time



it was black last night when i was halk way doing my undang test..
what a luck...hehe...
so beg my parent to bring us out to somewhere so that i can do my undang book.
went there till 12 plus...
brother and cousin watch football match
and
it was sad night..boyfee lost his wallet which has his
IC,LICENCE AND ALL MY PICTURE in it
so he went and did a police report and gonna redo his driving test to get his licence.....
and look what i got..
woke up early morning with a msg receive from boyfee.....
pull myself downstair and do my undang test practice...
and well well well..
I PAST PEOPLE!!!!
went da pao at ss14 after that and
saw boyfee when fetching my brother after his basketball training...
will be going for my next course this week....
went home and played with JESPER
took a bath for him...
and real




gonna be busy by then...
leo leadership camp....and more more more...

No comments: