Saturday, July 18, 2009

TEEN!!!

went swimming ystd afternoon...
been in the water the whole day..
morning swimming..afternoon swimming..
ask my mom whether i can go to langkawi n penang with my YEP club..
after "discussion"...
YEAH!!!.
hehe
thankz mummy for trusting me...
i'll behave...n STUDY....
not gonna get distracted by.......................
but if my exam result is bad this term...
is because i dun understand apa teacher talking..
hehe



had meeting this morning.
being hyper 2day dun knw y.
mayb cuz i saw my kalyana mitra??
(dun knw what does it mean??ehipassiko....dun knw what does that mean too????ask me)
hehe..
meeting wasnt stress....
ppl address me as senior leh...
BANGGA....*stress* hehe...joking..
after that jun keat fecth me n ching to ching hse for lunch
meet up with my bro(jem) n phin(ching's sis) yong hui n pei hao...
order pizza.....
gossip with ching...
now im home blogging...
goin out later for dinner with them again...cant wait...


p/s: tal....my blog is not dead...ur just NOT UPDATED by my NEW blog....
p/p/s: justin..u too
p/p/p/s: CHING!!!!!!U TOOO......n i've enlarge my pic so that u can cc.
lol

No comments: