Thursday, July 16, 2009

H1N1

hey..
jesmine is finally back...
on thrusday..my darling came to my hse to slepover...
was to bored so we ss....
but pauline n i have to idea how to do it..

nicholas baby is goin home today(friday)....to indonesia....
nic n aunt su came my hse on friday
brought them to bukit jalil club for swimming...
play bowlin with my aunt...(its her 1st time)
after the baby was awake..
we change n went swimming with the baby..

next morning...after having breakfast...
we went to midvalley for shopping.....
bought a dress.....2 tops....
we shop till we finally drop..
was happy because i bought my 1st dress...
yay....

on sunday....after breakfast...
when to temple to pray...we teach him how to bow...it was super cute...hehe
after that we are aff to 1 utama....we shop there for the whole day...
when we were leaving in the car..
my dad told my aunt that we only shop on 1 level...
i was like*OMG*
our leg was gonna patah and u tell us that we only walk on 1 level of the whole 1 UTAMA?//
haix...
was happy bcuz i bought another dress...but this dress is to match with swim wear...hehe

my school had road relay yesterday..try running with a serious flu...
dear was like is it ok if u dun run??
hhmmm....
NO!!!!
i've been training...
so i ran....
1st runner was aliah,she came back 2nd....
then it was my turn to shine...i force myself to keep my pace...then i over take esther....
n came back 1st...the distance was quite far...
hehe....then next was ying ying turn...all she hace to do was to maintain the position...
next was shea wen..u dun have to tell her what to do....
she over take the last 3rd runner although she was the 4th runner...
.wow....
and finally we got 1st...same goes to form 5 sigma...
in wednesday...guys had their road relay...and also to 4 & 5 sigma...
thyt got 1st...i guess sigma hav the most sport student in the class...
last year my class which was 3 beta got 1st for guys n girls...lol...im always in the sport class...*bangga*

stay home n ponteng school today...
because i have flu,sorethroat,a little fever n headache....
sound like H1N1 huh???
goin to ming hse to do bio project later 2nite...
gonna have meeting on sunday morning...
n havin dinner with TDC committee on sunday nite...

No comments: