Saturday, March 21, 2009

fridays...

everyfriday...8.30p.m..u can find me at d'lot...for the weekly ysg...after that..we will go yam cha..for the pass few weeks after ysg we'll go to ac for super(yam cha)....i'll order a cup of teo o ice and this stuff ball called" tokoyaki".omg every week i'll wait till friday comes and for ysg..and TOKOYAKI.haiz..for the pass one week of holidays.i've been eatin alot..when i say alot.it a lot..haiz...small girl growing fat...well school holidays r over..2nd semester have started...starting to get stress ad...well luckly there is this kem kepimpinan which help me escape frm this suffering life...gona skip school on friday for the kem..goin vif my dear mun yee..haha..i had my experience there last year during my class trip organise by me..haha...it wasnt a bad experience..but only for the last nite..got betten by the leech...haiz...losing blood...
tokoyaki

this is my 2008 "jungle gang"frm left.shea wen.sayaka.suba.yee mae.tak seong.karen.pauline and me.

this is my 2008 class...some of them didnt attend the trip...sad case for them...

No comments: