Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dusun Eco.......

well..will be leaving for dusun eco resort 2molo....resort doesnt that sound nice??it not...haha....it in the jungle n its not a resort..trust me..been there b4..haiz..gona miss my friends...i knw they will miss me too...haha..packing..gona start later....started with my cloths ald..my speech??/hhmm almost done..haha...2day, some colleges n universities came to my school n set up booth to promote their courses...looking for medic n dentist...hhmm..that wat i plan to do in the future...i jus realise i hav to study for like 5-6 years..stress giler wei...haiz..dun plan to furthur my studies in malaysia....mayb to rusia cuz my dad say for medic it cheaper there..but it frekin cold...oh well...hav to bare with the wheather o the finance..haha....but it quite early to talk bout it..now hav to concentrate on my studies..no play play man..bio,physic,chem,add math..all seem so easy...but it's jus plain hard..haiz..i think i haveto go for tuition soon..haiz...here goes my plan on studyin on my own...for the 1st term,i studies on my own with some help frm tal...although i didnt FAil any subject...but i didnt get enough A....haiz....sad sad......study now or regret..that wat i alway say to my friend.....

No comments: