Friday, February 29, 2008

my birthday....

this year birthday STARTED boring...onli recieve like sweet for present which is frm skul koperasi...went home...open the fridge...smell cake in the oven...haha....


the best thing of the birthday is at the end od the few hour...went home frm tuition...the whole hse was dark..except the study room light...jem(bro)''mom ask you to wipe table"(went in to kitchen)...the kitchen was dark..(oh did i mention that i hav no idea waht was happening cuz cant seem to find my mom n younger bro.jason)....saw a cake on the table with colourful candle...it look like this...


out of no where i saw a head poppin out n c weather i hav entered..then i hear some body say"she here!" then some of my frenz(temple fren)come out of no where n started to sing me birthday song...there was daniel... crystal.... weishya... carmen.. juliet... jin hwa...pei hao..shawn..swea phin...love them so much..ate pizza...cake..n took group pic...


due to every one have to go to college...skull so everyone leave bout 11...the thing is i dun c any shoes when i come in is cuz the hide it under my dad car..i dun c any cars cuz they park it far away frm my hse...


oh this is all the present i got..



p.s...you guyz make my 15birthday meaning ful....

No comments: