Tuesday, February 5, 2008

febuary....

started my febuary doin something great....went to the RUMAH KIDS..-2nd feb-.it was so freaking fun man.......haha....

I ADMIT I WAS KINDA SESAT IN THAT PIC...


3th feb-marie birthday...when pyramid n celebrate...ate kim gary...we were dam noisy thnkz to me n jamie...two xiao za bo..omg...haha/..tha whole restoran went upside down wei...went see the movie sweedney tod(dun think i spell it rite)...my god...went we 1st enter the theater...marie drop on the floor n start laughing...we were sitting on the 2nd row...before the movie start we laugh...when the movei start we still laughing...during the movie every 5 min me n jamie sure laugh 4 no reason..when the movie was about to finish...jamie started throwing pop corn at helena...den im the middle persong of couse kena la...den helena throw it back to jamie..den kena marie..den we start throwing pop corn every where...haha.....

No comments: