Wednesday, September 21, 2011

misses you ♥

Okay I know no one has been reading my blog except my parent, yes I know u guys stalk me from here and always find my mistake in spelling here yada yada yada , hi mom hi dad

Well It’s been 3 weeks here in Indonesia and I am already missing home so so badly

Missing the people back home, family, friend and boyfriend ♥

Miss coming home and meals is serve on the table ♥

Miss coming home to talk to my parents and they will get so annoyed by my story, yes I talk a lot, ask my daddy ♥

Miss getting stress up and complaining to babe about it and the next thing I get is a phone call from him ♥

Miss telling my mom that babe is coming over after his class ♥

Miss going out late night with the friends, babe’s cousin in Asia Café ♥

Miss watching movie with babe and friends ♥

Miss parent asking me what I wanna eat on weekend when we go out ♥

Miss crying to babe when something is not right ♥

Miss getting scold from my parent ( I think ) ♥

Miss getting what I want from my parent ♥

Miss spending time with YS which I still consider as my second home ( sorry for missing out so much before I leave ) ♥

Miss sitting next to babe in his car and asking him to slow down and whacking him ♥

Miss doing stupid things in public just to make others happy ( and yes I do that, ask my parent and Alicia and babe ) ♥

Miss spending fridays with babe, miss mondays with babe in chatime ♥

Miss everything I have in Malaysia ♥

But this is the path I choose, I have to live up to it and do my best,

If anyone, anyone out there who actually cares about me, yes I am doing fine here

Although having diarrhea for 1 week plus is not stopping yet, to add on to that is vomiting

And yes I was diagnose with gastric too.. I AM STILL DOING FINE

Knowing not much people actually want to know how am I doing, I WILL BE FINE

No comments: