Wednesday, August 24, 2011

another trip

well to kill the boredom, daddy brought us to fraser hill to just relax
went up after brother tuition and came down the next morning
it was one random trip again with the family
gonna miss them so much, and im getting my freedom in indonesia
but i know my parent gonna skype me every night...*no comment on that for now*

with another one more week, i will have more responsibilities
needing to tidy my room all BY MYSELF, getting all 3 meals on the table all BY MYSELF,
getting myself tidy all BY MYSELF, yes everything all BY MYSELF!!!
damn, but yeah i will have jasmine to help me with thing.
to add on that, we plan to have sleepover in each other rooms since both of us are scrady-cat...
owh...so many excitement, so many sadness but so much experience waiting to be ride....










No comments: