Thursday, July 14, 2011

july

its already mid of july and its been ages seen i blog.
reason for not blogging for the past few weeks:
1) busy with studies*ithink*
2)busy with friends*surething*
3)busy with family*on weekend*
4)busy with baby boy * definitely

so, july has been treating me just fine.
found out when am i flying off to further study in Indonesia..
will i be see-ing you people before i fly on the 2nd September?

Foundation course will be ending end of this month,
and i will finally have my holiday before i start my journey to become a dentist.
will start packing at august comes
and will be going out more often with friends and family that month too

i cant believe im leaving this early,
im leaving for UNI when im 18, can u imagine that?
hahahhaha..and i will soon be a dentist....*anyone needs free checkup*
well come to think of it, me myself dont really go to the dentist to get my check-up.
came to think of it, me myself dont really take care of my teeth that well...
oh well...

will be busy in this last few weeks of july
as assignments need to be rush and FINALs are coming..
wish me luck people

No comments: