Thursday, April 7, 2011

life just go on





behold, my bookssss from FIS
super freaking heavy and think and...OH MY GOD!!!




so i promise i will update my blog more often
and i am not breaking that promise..

went out with the high school mates last night after a tiring day of class
and they just made my day..what else can i say??
i just love them so so much..
but as much as i love someone....
hehehe

having a biology quiz tomorrow for the first time and the chapters are on
cell structure and function and also membrane structure and function

the problem is not that the syllabus is scaring me..
its the people in class..
almost half of my class are from A LEVELS or STPM
and they 100% know more than us SPM-er

so they have this higher chance to understand more than me
and eventually score more...

ARGH...
what am i doing here...
kthankbye
time to study...

I LOVE BIOLOGY

No comments: