Saturday, March 5, 2011

sick week and still counting



been sick for more than one week
even before my birthday...
what a bummer
and all the bad luck just had to fall right into place,
1) lose my file of biology papers which i wrote down all my research on my prac write up
*thankfully ming found my file in her bag after the write up is over*

2) drag myself out of bed the next morning (friday) with a bad sorethroat and cough

3) be late for class on that day

4) have headache and fever when i was doing my Biology write up

5) stone in class for chem and physic class
*but thankfully mom allow me to skip class and come home and rest, so babe came and fetch me,get home change ate my medicine and off to sleep while babe left*

6) sleep the whole day and didn't get to study much

having ESL and CHEMISTRY test next week
gonna skip break time on Monday and Tuesday to go for consultation hours for chemistry
our teacher is scaring us ALOT!!

No comments: